Terms & Conditions of Use of DCI Gemstone Jewellery & Buying Products Online
Welcome to the website of DCI Gemstone Jewellery. By continuing to use this Website, you are indicating that you accept these Terms & Conditions of Use.
Please take note that any purchases you make on this Website will be governed by our Terms & Conditions for Buying Products Online.
"We" and "us" means DCI Gemstone Jewellery.
"Website" means the website at www.dcigemstonejewellery.co.uk
"You" means the person using the Website
The Website is intended for UK users only.
The Terms & Conditions quoted here also apply to any of our content displayed on agreed third party websites.
All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all materials or content contained in the Website are owned or by DCI Gemstone Jewellery (unless otherwise specified).
Except as specifically authorized below, you may not do any of the following without obtaining our prior written consent:
- reproduce, republish, copy, distribute, download, post, transmit, display, commercially exploit or create derivative works of any part of the Website. This applies, but is not limited, to the graphics, text, animations, photographs, data, pictures and images available from the Website;
- download, edit, reproduce or use any material and content contained within the Website for the purpose of advertising, promoting, endorsing or implying any connection with you or any third party;
- utilize any robots or similar data extraction/gathering tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilization, any substantial parts of the Website; or
- publish and/or create your own database that features parts of this Website (including but not limited to prices and product listings).
Disclaimer of Liability
DCI Gemstone Jewellery, its content, any material displayed on this website, any information available on or through this website and the software is provided "as is" and "as available" and without any guarantees, conditions or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, as to its accuracy to the fullest extent permitted pursuant to applicable laws.
DCI Gemstone Jewellery will make every effort to ensure it is accurate, complete, current, and error free, however, we are not liable for any inaccuracies or errors. Furthermore, we cannot guarantee that colours in our photos will render correctly on different computer monitors or mobile devices. The product dimensions supplied give an approximate indication of the size of the product. Products shown may not be actual size. If you have any queries about the colour, size or any other specification of the product(s) you wish to order, we recommend you Contact Us prior to placing an order on the Website.
- You will not use perform any illegal practices whilst using the Website (or any part of it) and agree to use it at all times in accordance with all relevant laws;
- You will not transmit or upload through the Website any computer viruses, trojan worms, horses, or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer.
- use the Website in a manner which (i) may cause DCI Gemstone Jewellery to be interfered with , damaged, perform less efficiently or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the Website is in any way impaired or (ii) violates or infringes the rights of any person, firm or company (including, but not limited to, rights of intellectual property, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy);
- attempt any unauthorized access to any part or component of the Website.
You agree that by using and accessing the Website you will not be in breach of any laws or regulations that apply to you.
We may monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We will investigate any reported violation of these Terms & Conditions of Use or complaints relating to the Website and take any action that we believe is appropriate.
The Website is provided, on an "as is" and "as and when available" basis without any representation or endorsement and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website or its content offered on the Website.
There is no guarantee that the website is free from computer viruses, and you should take your own precautions in this respect. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material as a result using the Website. Please report a fault in the service to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our very best to correct the fault as soon as we possibly can.
We will do our best to make sure that the DCI Gemstone Jewellery Website is always available. However, this is not always feasible and access to the Website may be interrupted temporarily and without notice in the case of maintenance, any system failure, repair or for any other reasons outside our control, as well as for any breach by you of these Terms & Conditions of Use. If a loss of access occurs, in the first instance please refresh the page before contacting us to report a fault.
We will not be responsible for any business loss to you or any third party (including loss of profits, contracts, revenue, anticipated savings, goodwill, data or wasted expenditure) or any indirect or consequential loss in connection with your use of the Website.
Suspension or termination of the Website or services
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate the Website or remove any of the services on it with immediate effect at any time, and without notice, for example if:
- there is a change in the law that limits our ability to provide the Website;
- an event beyond our control stops us providing the Website (e.g. technical difficulties).
Changes to Terms & Conditions of Use of this Website
We have the right to change these Terms & Conditions of Use from time to time. If this happens, we will upload the new Terms & Conditions of Use on the Website. It is your responsibility to ensure you regularly check these Terms & Conditions to ensure you are aware of any updates.
Your obligations when posting or uploading content
By submitting any content to us, you represent and warrant that:
- you are the author and owner of the intellectual property rights of the content or that you have permission from the owner and you have obtained the informed consent of any subjects of the images and that any subjects featured in any such images are at least 18 years old at the time such material was created;
- all "moral rights" that you may have in such content has been voluntarily waived by you;
- all content that you post is accurate;
- you are at least 18 years old;
You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trade mark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- that violates any law, statutes, ordinates or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, of a sexual nature, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- for which you were compensated or granted any consideration;
- that includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses; contact information or phone numbers;
- that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorney's fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set out above or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
Terms & Conditions for Buying Products Online
Please read these Terms & Conditions for Buying Products Online before placing an order on www.dcigemstonejewellery.co.uk By placing an order using this service you are accepting these Terms & Conditions for Buying Products Online. These Terms & Conditions for Buying Products Online only apply to products purchased online using this Website.
Process for online orders and cancellations
Ordering process and contract formation
By completing and submitting an electronic order, you are making an offer to purchase products which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract.
Certain steps must be followed for a binding contract to be formed between us, which are described below. After you have placed your order:
- you will receive an email to acknowledge your order. It will confirm which product(s) you have ordered and your method of payment. This email is not an order acceptance from us and at this stage no contract is formed between us;
- when your product(s) are dispatched, you will be sent a confirmation email. This email will be a formal acceptance of your order by DCI Gemstone Jewellery. This also means that a binding contract between DCI Gemstone Jewellery is formed and you and we are obliged to fulfil our obligations under that binding contract.
Please note orders will only be dispatched once we have confirmation of the payment. We will aim to inform you as soon as possible if there is an issue with the validation checks or payment authorization process with your order, we will not accept your order if your payment is not authorized. If there is an issue with the authorization process or validation checks, your delivery may be delayed as a result.
We do not have to accept your order, and in particular, we will not accept your order if:
- we do not have the product(s) in stock/the product(s) in stock appear to be damaged;
- your payment is not authorized;
- there is an error on our Website regarding the price or other details of the product(s);
- you have cancelled your order in accordance with the instructions below
We will contact you as soon as possible (by email or by phone) in each of the above circumstances in order to explain your options. We reserve the right to refuse any order.
Cancelling an order before products have been dispatched
If you change your mind after placing an order, you can cancel it at any time before we have sent our dispatch Email to you. Please see the Contact Us page for our telephone number and email. To cancel your order, you will need to give us your name, address details and also your item code.
Returning products after products have been dispatched
When you order from DCI Gemstone Jewellery, you are entitled to a cooling off period after dispatch of your product(s). During this cooling-off period, you can return your product(s) for a full refund minus return postage costs. Our cooling off period is 14 days from delivery of the items to you.
This period starts the day the contract is agreed and becomes binding. The first day of the contract is the day you receive a dispatch Email from DCI Gemstone Jewellery and ends 14 days from the day your product(s) are delivered.
We cannot accept the return of custom design jewellery and pierced earrings, unless the items are faulty (please Contact Us if this is the case).
If you receive faulty items, please contact DCI Gemstone Jewellery via the Contact Us page.
Please Contact Us if you would like to return your products. Products must be returned in their original condition, include packaging, within the 14 day cooling off period. Please use recorded delivery to return any items to us to ensure that we receive them.
While your purchase is in your possession you must keep it in good condition if you intend to return them to DCI Gemstone Jewellery. This includes not removing the labels. All items are tagged for your protection and hygiene. If you remove any tags you are accepting the item, which then makes it non-refundable.
Please write a reason for the return, your name, email address, address and item number, and send this and the item back to us. If you exercise your right to cancel your order after the goods have been dispatched, you will be responsible for returning the goods to us. We will provide you with the returns address when you contact us.
Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights. For further information on your statutory rights please visit www.consumerdirect.gov.uk.
When will I receive my product(s)?
When your product(s) have been dispatched, we will send you a dispatch Email. You should receive your product(s) within 2 working days.
We will make every effort to deliver your product(s) within 2 working days. However, we will not be liable for delays in delivering your product(s) where the delay is due to reasons outside of our control.
Please note that someone will need to be available to sign and receive recorded delivery items, if this is not possible, details of collection or redirection should be indicated on the missed delivery card.
DCI Gemstone Jewellery shows products available for purchase in the UK (including Northern Ireland). Unfortunately, we are unable to send products to addresses outside the UK or in the Channel Islands.
If the product(s) you have ordered are unavailable, you will receive an email or a telephone call from us to confirm this.
For more details on delivery see the Delivery page.
Pricing and payment
Prices on the www.dcigemstonejewellery.co.uk are quoted in Pounds Sterling. Postage and packing delivery costs will be added to the total price of your products and will be clearly displayed in your shopping cart
We will make every effort to ensure that the products shown on our Website are currently available at the price shown; however, we cannot guarantee that this will always be the case. If products you have ordered online are unavailable at the price or conditions shown, you will be notified as soon as possible.
If there is a pricing error on our Website or via the ordering process, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the opportunity to buy the products at the correct price or cancel the order. If we cannot get in touch with you, your order will be cancelled and you will not be liable for any payment. You can, of course, place your order your order at a later date.
Changes to Terms & Conditions for Buying Products Online
We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions for Buying Products Online from time to time. If this happens, we will post the new Terms & Conditions for Buying Products Online on the website. If you do not wish your purchase(s) to be governed by the revised Terms & Conditions for Buying Products Online, you must not place any further orders.
These Terms & Conditions for Buying Products Online are governed by English law and you and we agree to use the English courts if there is any dispute between us.
If any part of these Terms & Conditions for Buying Products Online is deemed to be invalid by law, the rest of them remain valid and enforceable.
Special Offers and Competitions - Terms & Conditions
Please sign up to mailing list to via the Contact Us page to receive special offers and/or competitions. These Special Offers and Competitions Terms & Conditions apply to selected items available for purchase on this Website.
If you return an item under our 14 day cooling off period for or with which you received with a free gift, you must return both the item you paid for and the free gift. Your legal rights remain unaffected.
Unwanted free gifts are not eligible for exchange, refund or cash equivalent. Your legal rights remain unaffected.
Free gift offers valid while stocks last.
Where an offer mentions that an item is reduced in price, the discount will be calculated at checkout before any postage or packaging charges are applied.
If you have any questions regarding this website, please contact us:
- Email: email@example.com
Tel: 07 722 305 722